Worked Solutions for 2016 Maths Questions Now Available
We at Studyclix have teamed up with TheMathsTutor.ie to provide students with video explanations of each exam question from the 2016 Junior and Leaving Cert HL and OL papers. These videos will aim to give you a better understanding of how to solve each question as they are walked-through simply and expertly.
How do I access these worked solutions?
To find the worked solution to a particular question, you must:
- Click into the topic that the question falls under within the Maths subject page.
- Find the question you're looking for.
- Scroll to the bottom of the question and click the video thumbnail just above the "show marking scheme button".
- Watch the video and understand the question. : )
How should I use the videos to my benefit?
We have found that the best way to study is to briefly study the topic, try out a question first before looking at a solution, and only when you're very stuck, look at the answer. Therefore, I suggest you:
- First read over the topic/chapter essentials in your text book related to the question you're about to try.
- Then try doing out the question without seeking help.
- If you don't succeed, watch the video tutorial on how to answer the question and learn how it's done.
Need more help with Maths?
So remember, the code CLIX123 will give you a 20% discount off full access to TheMathsTutor.ie!
Good luck with the study and don't hesitate to get in contact if you have need any help or have any questions!
The Studyclix and TheMathsTutor.ie Team