Worked Solutions to 2017 Maths Questions Now Available
We've teamed up with TheMathsTutor.ie to provide students with video solutions of each exam question from the 2017 Junior Cert HL and OL papers. These videos will give you a better understanding of how to solve each question as they are walked-through clearly. Also, check out our exclusive offer that gives Studyclix users 40% off an upgrade to TheMathsTutor.ie using promo code CLIX123
How do I access these worked solutions?
To check them out:
- Click into the topic that the question falls under within the Maths subject page, we have solutions for both Higher Level and Ordinary Level.
- Find the question you're looking for.
- Scroll to the bottom of the question and click the video thumbnail just at the bottom left of the question.
- Watch the video and understand the question. : )
How should I use the videos to my benefit?
We have found that the best way to study is to briefly study the topic and then try out a question first before looking at a solution, and only when you're very stuck, look at the answer. Therefore, I suggest you:
- First read over the topic/chapter essentials in your text book.
- Try doing out the question without seeking help.
- If you don't succeed, watch the video tutorial on how to answer the question and learn how it's done.
Need more help with Maths?
So remember, the code CLIX123 will give you a 40% discount off full access to TheMathsTutor.ie!
Finally, if you want some extra tips on studying Maths and doing the exam, have a look at our student blog on How to Get an A in Maths.
Good luck with the study and don't hesitate to get in contact if you need any help or have any questions!
The Studyclix and TheMathsTutor.ie Team