the formation of volcanoes, fold mountains and earthquakes
Sarah that's not the restless atmosphere hahaha.
I'd advise you Hajarel to go over
- Isolines (Isobars, isohyets, isohels, isotherms)
- ONE type of rainfall (Relief, convection or cyclonic / frontal - choose 1 and describe in detail)
- Weather elements (Rainfall, sunshine, temperature, wind etc and know how it's recorded, instrument etc)
- Depression / Anticyclone
- Warm AND cold front formation
- The Coriolis Effect
- The Greenhouse Effect & Global Warming (Formation, impacts, solutions)
- Prevailing wind definition
- Ocean currents (know whether they are cold or warm (the clue is the direction of the arrow, so like North = Cold)
Are u sure u need to know one because they have asked specifically
On types of rain
Please give me an example Adam. I haven't seen that yet. I have seen this question twice:
With the aid of a labelled diagram, explain the formation of one type of rainfall.
2012 sec 2 q 1 A
oh haha wrong chapter sorry :)
Oh... thanks Adam for that. Then correction ALL three types of rainfall!