Well for Q5, I'm trying to spot a pattern here
2015 - Age of Exploration
2014 - Age of Revolutions
2013 - The Reformation
2012 - Plantations in Ireland
2011 - Urban Britain and Rural Ireland
2010 - Age of Exploration
^ Maybe Urban Britain and Rural Ireland?
For people in history, maybe:
- One of the seven leaders of the proclamation of the Irish Republic
- A named political leader in the Republic of Ireland during the period 1960-1985
- A person living in a named ancient civilisation OUTSIDE Ireland
- A named religious reformer at the time of the Reformation
- A named leader on a voyage during the Age of Exploration
- A renaissance painter outside / in Italy
Well in reality, Science is impossible to predict as there is no choices and absolutely anything could come up. However, I have made this document for you. It shows all the experiments since 2011 have come up and it shows if the experiment came up in a certain year since then. You can predict yourself by seeing how often or when was the last time it came up.