Does anyone have any predictions of what might come up this year??
Hate to break it to you, but Science is completely unpredictable as practically all aspects of the course are examined every year.
So in other words: learn everything.
Its hard to predict experiments but these ones seem to come up most often....
* To show a plant produces starch during photosynthesis (it came up in 2015 - unlikely)
* Titration (Its likely to come up)
* To show the presence of CO2 in air (it came up in 2015 - unlikely)
* Chromatography (highly likely)
* Distillation (likely)
* Preparation of O2 (likely)
Other possible experiments...
* Seed Germination
* Conditions necessary for rusting
* To show CO2 is more dense than air
I hope this helps :) (good luck)