anyone have any predictions or tips on what to study for tomorrows higher level home ec exam please please help?
my teacher and the other home ec teacher said that they reckon
- additives (sweetners) etc
- food profiles (making flour, butter, etc)
anyway best of luck tomorrow :)
vitamins and Carbohydrates :)
iron, carbs, dairy products, diabetes, coeliac, additives, preservation, housing, shopping, mortgages, family structures, wills, elderly
1. Vitamin A/B, Vitamin D with fish, Vitamin B with cereals, Iron, Vitamin C
2. Cereals, CHD, Vegetarian, Diabetes, Bowel disorders/coeliacs, fish, cheese/yogurt,
3. Additives/convenience foods/packaging/labelling, shopping trends/outlets and preservation
4. Consumer Studies/credit/enviroment, REFRIGERATOR, textiles and house purchase
5. Family as a caring unit(special needs), family structure, making a will and children.
Effects of social change/ urbanisation
Women in the workplace
Unemployment and state responses
What is CHD??
Coronary heart disease