1. Vitamin A/B, Vitamin D with fish, Vitamin B with cereals, Iron, Vitamin C
2. Cereals, CHD, Vegetarian, Diabetes, Bowel disorders/coeliacs, fish, cheese/yogurt,
3. Additives/convenience foods/packaging/labelling, shopping trends/outlets and preservation
4. Consumer Studies/credit/enviroment, REFRIGERATOR, textiles and house purchase
5. Family as a caring unit(special needs), family structure, making a will and children.
Effects of social change/ urbanisation
Women in the workplace
Unemployment and state responses